Monday, December 03, 2007

Getting Ready for the Holidays...

I took the girls to JCPenneys this morning for their pictures - Paige's 5 year and Sophie's 3 month. I then put all of them in their Christmas dresses so we could get a nice picture of them together. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated with my experience this time. It was a lot of work to get all three there, put on their dresses, and then the girl did not do a very good job with them. I think I took a better picture of the three of them together than she did! Oh well. It made it easier to pick out pictures - and I didn't spend a lot of money!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little Sophie sure looks like you Heidi! They all look adorable!! ps...it's alot of work getting three of them to look good in a picture isn't it??

Anonymous said...

The Meyer Girls are just
Beautiful. Great job!
Love to all, Audrey