We carved our pumpkins this weekend! Grandpa and Grandma Pettis were up for the day on Sunday and helped us dig out the guts. The girls were not too interested in that part. Too yucky! :) Then Grandpa and I carved out these cool designs on the pumpkins. I got the idea from our friend Stacia and bought the patterns. They were kind of tedious but after awhile I kind of got the hang of it. My dad did the bat and I did the spider and spooky face. The spider wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be - I only lost one spider leg in the process! Happy Trick or Treating!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Great Job on the carving!
The Girls look so big.
Happy Birthday Heidi !
Love, Audrey
Hey the pumpkins turned out great!!! Happy birthday too!
Post a Comment