Sunday, October 07, 2007

Golden Anniversary

Do you remember where you were 7 years ago this evening? For the majority of you, you were partying it up with the Meyers and the Pettis'! Ok - so it's not really our "Golden Anniversary", but it was 7 years ago today on October 7th that we were married. Crazy. Where has the time gone? Gpa & Gma P came up this evening to watch the girls and Mitch and I were able to go out for a bite to eat and a movie. It's amazing looking back at all the changes that have happened in 7 years! Obviously one of the changes is the popularity of digital cameras - if we'd had one back then, I'd post a pic. I don't even have a scanner to scan and upload a real one. Oh well. Happy Anniversary to us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to the Meyer's!! I was thinking about you yesterday! Wishing you many more happy years together!

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy Golden!! I just sent a regular Card, 7 - 7 and many more years together to you two!
With Love, Audrey

Anonymous said...

Happy 7th Anniversary! Time sure does fly by! Hope you guys had a very nice day. Love, Deb