Thursday, August 30, 2007

Claire's 2nd Birthday!

Yesterday Claire turned 2! We didn't have a very fun day - I developed a severe case of vertigo and ended up in OB Triage after laying in bed at home for 7 hours. Poor Claire - I couldn't even touch her. After some fluids and meds, I am feeling much better. Claire was able to celebrate a little at daycare that afternoon (thanks, Ann!) and then Gramma Pettis came. Uncle Matt & family and Uncle Jay celebrated with Claire until we got home last night around 9 ish. Here's some pics from Claire's birth and 1st birthday. I can't believe she is now 2 (she says she's 3). :) Enjoy! On the scale after delivery...

Before leaving the hospital...


At home with big sister Paige...

1st birthday cake...

2 years old!...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe she is 2 years old already!!!!