Saturday, March 01, 2014

Day 4: The Beach

Monday we just hung out around the resort again.
We had about a 5 minute walk and then we were on the beach.
 

The temp was ok.  Probably in the 60s and sunny.
But it was windy!  The waves were whipping in.
 



 But that didn't stop the girls
from playing in the ocean for their very first time!

They had fun getting their feet wet, even though the water was cold!

We did a little photo op in front of our sand etching
(I can't get this pic to flip upright, so it will have to stay this way!)


Claire and Sophie had the most fun jumping waves.
Paige joined in a little, but the other two did it a long time!


I was a little nervous with Sophie.
(I think Mitch was A LOT nervous).
She is so petite and the undercurrents were pretty strong.
A few times she got knocked down.
I thought the waves might pull her right out!
But she hung on, and had fun. 


After the girls had enough jumping,
we walked down to the end of the beach where there was a pier.
We hung out for a little while and then made the trek back to the resort. 


All in all, it was a nice and relaxing day.
The girls had a blast playing on the edges of the ocean
and didn't let the cool weather dampen their spirits!

Next up: Day 5 - Magic Kingdom! 

No comments: