Well... another month almost over.
2012 has gone by way too fast.
Here are a few pics of the last few weeks -
I wanted to get on the blog so we remember!
Claire & Sophie danced at halftime of a girls' basketball game.
Claire, Ryenne, & Maya are all in the same group.
Here's Claire and Maya...
Sophie's song, "I Don't Wanna Grow Up"
This has been by far the latest in the season I have gotten my Christmas cards ready.
Since I didn't have any good fall pics of all 3,
I decided to wait for some snow.
Here's some shots of our "session" in our backyard!
(Note: The OLD retaining wall is a great background!)
Sophie...
Claire...
Paige...
Group shot attempt :)
Mid-December came school Christmas programs for Claire and Sophie.
I didn't bring my camera for Claire's - it's always so hard to see in that gym.
Sophie's was on a Thursday afternoon.
Grandma Pettis came up and we pulled Claire out early to go watch.
They sang 6 or 7 songs!
And then we had yummy cookies and juice.
I finally started Christmas shopping on the afternoon of 12/19.
Ugh.
Friday, December 21st Paige turned 10!
She had 4 girls over after school and for a sleepover.
They had a lot of fun.
(Note: Make the girls sleep downstairs next time so adults can sleep!)
Sunday, 12/23 was the Meyer Christmas celebration.
We headed down to Wells for some food, family, and fun!
Mitch and Ken
Cousin Ryan came home from Hong Kong!
The girls (& us!) had a lot of fun visiting and playing with him.
He brought a TON of t-shirts and wrapped up each individually.
We had fun playing a left right left game and passing them around.
Claire had fun making paper hats.
And all the girls had fun playing with their cousin Rachel!
Paige's godparents, Dan & Julie, gave her this AG horse!
She LOVES it!
Sophie's godparents, Deb & Mike,
surprised her with a Lollaloopsy treehouse and of course,
a new Harley Davidson shirt!
Christmas Eve afternoon, we packed up and headed to the farm!
We had so much stuff, that we had to put Paige in and then add more stuff!
I snapped this pic of gifts under Grandma's tree -
before David's, Darrell's, Lynn's, Meghan's, Barb's, and PeeWee's came!
Fun pics in Grandma's living room...
All the little 2nd cousins were there!
Back row: Joe, Alysen, Maya, Liam, Grace, Paige, Ryenne
Front: Gavin, Aiden, Brooke, Emmy, Amelia, Claire, & Sophie
Grandma Pettis got a tablet and the INTERNET at the farm!
She was super excited to learn of all her new Facebook friends :)
Grandpa's new MSU sweatshirt!
(Just what he wanted!)
Christmas Day we headed into Great Grandma's to celebrate with the Evesons!
Claire & Amelia - the twins!
Uncle Gary & Grandpa helped Liam put together this Lego helicopter -
it took pretty much the whole day!
That's all the pics I really took.
There were so many people at every place, that it was so chaotic.
Christmas Day we had fun playing with Aleta and Lauren, and missed baby Madelyn!
This will probably be all my posts for 2012.
Every year I look back and keep telling myself to post more.
Here's to a "hopeful" 2013, filled with many memories!
1 comment:
I enjoyed this December post back in December...but it is almost APRIL and I haven't seen any pics of the girls in over 3 months! :) Hope all is well....
Post a Comment