Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas Vacation

The week between Christmas and New Year's
was very low key.
We hung around home and played with new Christmas toys.

One of the days that week,
our friends the Shostedt's were visiting their family in the cities.
They now live in Pennsylvania, so we rarely get to see them.
But it was super fun to hang out with them
for the afternoon and evening.

The girls all had fun playing.
They spent a lot of time doing beads in the basement.


Claire and Addie are about 3 months apart.
I have a pic of them from when we went to visit
right after Addie was born.
We put Claire in the bassinet right next to her.
That 3 month difference was so much!
(If I weren't so lazy, I'd find that pic).
They had fun playing -
Addie is in Kindergarten and Claire in 1st grade.


And thanks to Paige,
there is a picture of us with Jim & Marie.


What a fun day!
We got home around 11:00 pm that night.
The girls were exhausted!
Hopefully we can take a trip out east sometime to visit them!

No comments: