Saturday, October 08, 2011

Fall Updates

Busy!

That pretty much sums up our September
and now 1/3 of October!

School is going strong for the girls.
School is non-stop for me.
I haven't had much time to take pictures
and I think I'm going through withdrawal!

Last weekend, the girls and I made an apple crisp!


I've been wanting to play around with my new lens.



Here's the crisp before the topping.


We also took in some homecoming festivities last weekend.

Friday night we went to the Homecoming Parade.

Then Saturday we took in the football game with our friends,
Katie and Natalie.

Here are Claire and Natalie at the game.


They also did a nice tribute to the military at the start of the game.

They even had a flyover.
Way cool.



And one of our favorite babysitters, Phoebe,
came to visit at halftime.


The girls started dance, every Tuesday evening.
We hang out from 5:30 - 7:45.
They are all really liking it!

Paige is doing volleyball after school on Tuesdays/Thursdays for 6 weeks.
She seems to like it!

Other than that, we just seem to keep going!
Hoping October slows down a little!
And we can now say Mitch will be home
NEXT MONTH!

1 comment:

Mitch said...

Those pictures look nice, I am glad you got to use the lens a little and also glad you posted a few pictures.

I am REALLY looking forward to coming home (next month).