Yep.
This is pretty much how I feel right now.
Today we moved back into our dorm.
Ahhhh.....
The luxury of all our stuff!
Or not?
It is good to be "home".
Although it is F.I.L.T.H.Y.
My mom, dad, grandma, and Uncle Gary
helped me move what we had in the little apartment
(which was more than I thought - always is!).
AND
they helped me clean, clean, CLEAN our old apartment!
(and watch the girls, which is 3/4 of the battle!).
We slowed down around 6:00 for dinner.
Mom & dad ran out to get milk & meat.
They came back.
Stove did not work.
*er.
They have shut off the switch that makes the stove work.
I sure hope I have hot water in the am to shower.
We also do not have laundry.
I caught up before we came.
But there is already a heaping pile of rags, towels
waiting to get thrown in.
*sigh.
I am not done cleaning.
Far from it.
But on the upside
(there is always an upside, right?)
what has been cleaned is SUPER clean!
I even cleaned all the little letter magnets on the fridge.
They were covered with dirt/dust.
(FYI - the letter W is the worst to clean!)
So I end this post with words of wisdom from Homer Simpson.
is a very productive cleaning day
and things get back to normal SOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment