We had a blast at the waterpark this past weekend!
We spent the weekend with cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. It was a great waterpark - perfect park for the kids of all different ages to play at. By the end of the morning on Sunday, Claire was going down this slide by herself. And as you can see, Sophie had a blast going down the slide with us! I took Paige down the chute on the tubes. She liked the first one - not too dangerous. But the second one that we did was a little too scary for her. I have never heard her scream that hard and that long ever before! And she referred to that one as "going down the toilet" because of the ring you went around and around in before you went back down the tunnel. I thought that response was so funny! And then she said, "Well, that's what Uncle Matthew called it!"
Anyways - good times were had by all. Everyone was exhausted when we got home Sunday afternoon. Sophie was in bed by 7:00 and Claire crashed at 7:30. Then it was back to work/school/daycare for everyone Monday morning!
1 comment:
Looks like fun. I love Sophie's hands in the air.
Post a Comment