Weekends rock in our house! It is so nice to not have to get out the door and start our busy weekday schedules. Usually one of the two days we try to make pancakes, french toast, or something that requires a little more work that we don't have time for during the week. Saturday we made pancakes. The girls love chocolate chip pancakes (and so do Mitch and I!). I've tried to start doing something special - and I'm getting a little better with making the P's and the C's. It was a little hard to flip them at first, but I'm getting better at it! I tried making a 'D' for dad, per the girls' request, but it flopped and I just filled it in! Sophie was the first one up and was hungry before the other 2, so she got a chocolate chip waffle from the toaster. I don't think she minded!
1 comment:
Good job on the nice pancakes! hope you are enjoying today's weather. We just had the 3rd hockey game for this week in Owatonna today. Season is wrapping up soon.
Post a Comment