Monday, October 20, 2008

Posed Pics

This weekend was a fairly nice and quiet weekend. Paige spent Friday night up at cousin Gracie's and then Saturday night at the farm. That left just Claire and Sophie home with mom & dad. We stayed busy - but all of us sure missed Paige! She seems to keep everyone busy and entertained. The only event that occurred, probably out of boredom on Claire's part, was that Claire decided to give her hair a little clip on Friday evening. She didn't cut much and it blends in pretty well with her sides. But I saved the trimming and put it in her baby book. She never really had a "1st haircut" since I decided to trim her hair. So her first own haircut can go in this spot in the baby book! Sunday we drove out to the farm so Mitch could "winterize" our camper. He had to go back today to finish up. Hopefully once he does it for the first time this year, each year will only get easier. The weather was so beautifu and I tried to take some pics of the girls at the farm. I thought this picture of Claire turned out great. Sophie has been one crabby baby lately, so group shots didn't work out too well. Oh well. At least I got some nice ones of Claire!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY nice photo! Good Job! Might I say, you had a very beautiful subject! Claire is growing so fast! What a Gorgeous Gal!