Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Our Little Cookie Monster

Okay, okay. So Sophie is only 7 months old and is pretty much just starting to eat baby food "solids" consistently - peas, sweet potatoes, squash, applesauce. With rice cereal. But tonight at the dinner table, I couldn't resist giving her a chocolate chip cookie.

As Claire asked, "You buy these, mommy?"
Me: "Yep"
Claire: "You sure make good cookies, mommy!"

Do you think she liked it?

Yep - she sure enjoyed it (until a little piece broke off in her mouth and she didn't really know what to do).

I think she agreed with her big sister.

Grandpa Meyer would be so proud!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get her hooked early so she can have an addiction to sweets like me!! :-)
-Hannah

mandy said...

She is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, Grandpa Meyer would be very proud of this! Sophie is sure getting big!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing such precious moments!