Miss Sophie
Here's a more recent pic of Sophie. She has been a really good baby so far. But then again, I say all of my girls were good babies! She is going about 4 hours at night in between feedings - so I've been getting about 3 straight hours at a time, which helps a lot. Only one middle of the night and then one really early morning feeding. We have all been enjoying her so much. She is starting to be a little more awake during the day - she is responding somewhat to voices, especially her big sisters'! This weekend we are taking our first big trip to the farm. Hopefully the car ride goes smoothly!
2 comments:
She is adorable!! I would love to come visit at the farm this weekend. I will call and see if anything will work out.
WOW, So Small~ALL the Meyer Girls
are so Nice, and Beautiful ~
I hope your Ride to the Farm goes
good! Love,Audrey
Post a Comment