Monday, June 04, 2007

Dance Recital

Paige had her end of the year dance recital this weekend. What a busy (but very, very fun) weekend. There were 4 shows - Paige was in 2 of them. Some friends and family came Saturday evening and others came Sunday afternoon. Paige and her class did a great job! No major meltdowns - although we almost lost the little boy before the first performance. He ran off and then we we found him, he didn't want to go on stage. But someone convinced him into it! Needless to say, Paige was exhausted Sunday night - I've never seen her be so restless in her sleep. She told me this morning that her legs wouldn't quit moving. All that dancing! Enjoy the brief slide show!


2 comments:

Mitch said...

She sure is happy, I'm glad she enjoys dancing, I bet she was really tired but looks like she still did OK.

Anonymous said...

Paige is quite the little poser isn't she? She looks adorable!