Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Here she is!

Here is our littlest girl! For those of you who we haven't told personally, my apologies. I can't believe how crazy busy it's been. But we are having another daughter - due September 14th! I had an appointment today (22 1/2 weeks) and everything is looking good! She doubled her weight in 3 weeks (1/2 pound to just over a pound now)! My antibody titers (that deal with my Rh - status) are still really low. So, no amnios yet - and we're hoping to keep it that way. Maybe she is my blood type! Otherwise, everything else is going well with the pregnancy. Let's just hope Mitch is home in time for the delivery!Giving us her profile...

Showing off those sexy Meyer legs! It looks like she's going to have big feet! :)

1 comment:

Mitch said...

Those are the best ultrasound pictures I've ever seen!

(and thats not just because I am over here in Iraq)