Cousin Kelsey came to visit the girls and I last weekend. Being it was so nice on Saturday, I decided to take them to the MN Zoo for a picnic lunch and to see the baby farm animals. And what a zoo it was! Now I know why I really cherish having my summers off and doing these types of things on the weekdays rather than on the weekend! But we had a nice time - despite there being so many people there. But I tell you - you've seen one baby pig, you've seen them all. :).jpg)
.jpg)
Claire is really into holding hands now when she walks. She really likes to hold Paige's hand. Paige on the other hand, isn't always too keen on the idea - but usually does it for awhile to appease her little sister!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Claire is really into holding hands now when she walks. She really likes to hold Paige's hand. Paige on the other hand, isn't always too keen on the idea - but usually does it for awhile to appease her little sister!
1 comment:
Sure looks like they had lots of fun!
Post a Comment