Monday, October 09, 2006

Look What I Can Do!

Claire can now get to a standing position on her own - and she is so proud of herself! In this pic, she went from sitting on the slide to a standing position. She can also stand up in the middle of the room, too. Even though it seems as if she is close to walking, I'm sure it will take her awhile yet. It always seems as if she is so close, and then it takes her a long time to finally get it. At 4 months we thought she was going to roll over - it was almost 3 months later when she finally did it! So...I'm guessing it may be close to Halloween when she takes her first steps. She'd rather try to jump right now than try to walk!

1 comment:

Mitch said...

She is not a baby anymore!