Sunday, July 23, 2006

Being a 2nd Child

No pictures with this post. I just wanted to comment on how different it is with 2 children. Since Claire is now so much more mobile, she is getting into everything. As I have been trying to clean up the kitchen, she has managed to get under the kitchen sink (time for child locks) and pour out a bottle of soft scrub. Then, as I was cleaning that up, she proceeded to crawl into the bathroom after I helped Paige. I went back to look for her, and wouldn't you know it. She had pulled herself up on the potty and was swishing her hands around in the toilet bowl. Good thing we flushed after Paige was on it! I tell you, I don't remember Paige getting into that much stuff! Wish I had the camera ready, but some things you just gotta take care of!

No comments: